REASONS TO EAT COD
Cod, like most of the sea products, is a health source given to the large amount of dietetic and nutritional properties that it contains. If you are interested in a good diet and keeping your body healthy, then cod is the proper fish.
There are many reasons to eat cod. Here we will introduce you some of them:
- Cod has a large amount of nutrients, specially proteins. It has as many as meat. These proteins are essential for organs and muscles development, specially during growth spurts.
- Cod is low calorie and has very little fat. It is the perfect foodstuff for a healthy diet.
- The little fat is basically formed by Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids that aid for reducing blood cholesterol levels and contains antioxidant properties.
- It contains a major part of the nutrients that aid for mental concentration, memory and general intellectual performance. Zinc, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin B12 or folic acid will help to keep your mind healthy.
- You can eat cod in many different ways. You can serve it in salads, omelets, grilled, roasted, fried, etc. If you have any questions or if you need any suggestions, just have a look to our recipe section.
- In our case, the cod we work with is wild.
EATING COD IS A GOOD IDEA. LET’S ENJOY!
Check out our recipes!